Wednesday 18 February 2015

MY GAIA - POEM



Oct 7, 1993
It is my fallen day
Like Satan, I fallen from heaven to hell
That’s my birthday
Mom you know, you know I am crying like anything
Because I fallen from heaven to hell
Mom, tell me, what’s wrong with me?
Why do you kick away from yours?
Do you think I am a satanic creature?
I believed you are my only Gaia
Then why did you betray me mother
I am very happy – when
I am in you.
My happiness is wrecked like “Deutschland”
You kick me away from my heaven
Mom, I am crying… you hear me
This world is very strange to me
I am alien to this world
But you simply laugh at me
Give a warm hug to me.
I never experienced that in my heaven before
I stated to like this hell
I miss my heaven and my Gaia.

by B. SANGAVI, I MA ENGLISH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment