Wednesday 20 May 2015

Daughter's Letter to her Mother



'Where there is a will there is a way"...
Yes, You are my Will.. And wherever you are, there is a way for me!

When I was crying, u made me giggle...
When I fell down as a toddler, you gave your hands to help me out...

When I did not do my homeworks and slept off early, you did them burning your midnight oil for years together...

When I wanted to learn driving a motorcycle, you were the only one ready to trust my driving and sat behind me...

When I wanted to cry, you let yourself to be ever-audible ears...
When I wanted to celebrate, you became the joy...

When I was starving, you sacrificed your share of food saying you did not feel hungry!
Yes, You are my Way, extending and bending for my needs, leaving away your actual track!
There can never be another person like you...

The best mother ever!
P.S.: I Kindly apologize for eavesdropping you all those months I was in your womb! 

                                -   RAGHAVI NARAYAN , COIMBATOREtongue emotic

No comments:

Post a Comment