Friday 22 July 2016

Life is your what you write...

Whats app and Hike becomes one of the major applications in our daily life. It is the place people are exploring their feelings, sometimes they are exploring their inner feeling through their status. Here are some interesting collection of some of my friend's statuses..



1.You are the sunshine that makes my day.

2.If you can dream it, you can do it.

3.Beginning is always harder.

4.I am here not to be average, I am here to be awesome.

5.With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything.

6.God will make a way, when there is no way.

7.Memories are timeless treasure of life.

8.I am fire, try to come closer.

9.I am selfish, because I will never share you with anyone.

10.Everything is possible;be bold.

Interesting isn't it. Somehow I made a post from my friends' status. Please don't tell them...

          - to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment