Thursday 19 March 2015

Silent & Listen





“It’s probably no coincidence that listen and silent are built from the exact same letters.

                                                            Shelagh , Radio Host


“It’s the ordinary things that seem important to me”

                                                            Alex Colville , Painter


“Rock bottom became the solid foundation upon which I rebuilt my life”

                                                            J K Rowling


“I’ve never been inhibited by wanting to look smart”

                                                           Amanda Lang, Journalist


“There isn’t anyone you couldn’t love once you’ve heard their story”

                                                            Sister Mary Lou Kownacki , Author


“I think I was pretty crazy when I was young and made a lot of quick responses… I’m not that 
different now, but I do move a lot slower”

                                                           Neil Young

Adapted from READER'S DIGEST





No comments:

Post a Comment