Tuesday 1 December 2015

Examination Experience



There is no limit in putting effort. The limitation of trying definitely ends in a success point. I finished my third semester successfully. I used my previous writing experience to shape my answer papers. I get some ideas how to present my answers and how to organize my texts.

First type in my life to hats off my respected teachers . She is the best one who motivated me to read , write and practice. My hearty thanks to all my respected teachers and my fellow friends. Apart from these person my pride wishes to the feet of my parents.

From my exam experience I understand a point. I realized a kind of happiness in teaching my syllabus to my classmates. It helps to revise/recall what I read before examination. Scholars thought that we have to study from beginning. I will definitely say before two days from exam sincere preparation is enough. But it is not a smooth way. This type of last minute preparations leads to unnecessary tension.



Every semester I am deciding myself to learn from beginning. I am saying,"this time I won't give up. I will read from beginning." This is the ironical part in my life. Of course in all student's life. What i am going to say is neglect all my points and do whatever according to your wish. You have to involve with specific interest and concentrate on what you are doing. Otherwise you won't success. So don't do it for the sake of reading this article.

Credits for first two paragraphs goes to MANIMARAN, Coimbatore

No comments:

Post a Comment