Tuesday 5 May 2015

ART OF NARRATION





IN A STUDENT POINT OF VIEW:

I am a normal student who doesn't much involve studies and like to spend time by entertainment. Some how I manage to get first class in UG. I am trying to get government job by writing many exams. Still write. Because of unawareness of knowledge used to spend more time on useless movies etc on summer holidays. From UG I have an ambition to get seat at university for my PG career. By the luck I get seat at university. After I joining here I realizes how the knowledge is important for a person to survive. My faculties uses some phrases like “THIS IS KNOWLEDGE ERA” “NOW THERE IS REVOLUTION ON TECHNOLOGY” they set separate WIFI facility for learning. Now I realizing the importance of knowledge and started to work on to survive in this battle field.

IN A UNIVERSITY POINT OF VIEW:


I am standing like a giant in the corner of the city. I occupied nearly 1500 acres of land. My purpose is to give protection from hot and freezing for the students here. There are many students admitting and going per year. I am consists of so many department. I get good grade from many authorities. In this year a boy come and spends of his time in the classroom for entertainment. He doesn't aware on what kind of life and what kind of obstacles he is going to be face. I give some place to fit WIFI on my head. At beginning all the students including him started to use only for FB, What’s app etc. now they are realized how the world will give tough competition for them. Now they work on education to survive their daily life.

The content differs depends upon the narrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment