Tuesday 19 May 2015

Broken Heart - Real Life Narration





A girl of 4 gave me a biscuit wit so much affection, that her affection for the biscuit seemed to be lesser than that for me... 


She left a few mins later...


I got it from her, and unknowingly, I slipped it over the floor and it broke down into pieces.. Apart from just breaking down, it got mixed with a lot of dust and tasted dirty...


Sometime later she came back and saw the broken pieces of biscuit and tasted a piece, even after I insisted her not to do so..


She uttered, "Akka, I gave you the biscuit with a lot of love for you, but you have broken it! frown emoticon "..
Her innocence left me with a heavy heart..


- This is the condition of a secret entrusted in a friend...

Credit goes to RAGHAVI, Coimbatore.

No comments:

Post a Comment